ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program is six months in length and combines educational and coaching sessions. There are two meetings each month. The first meeting is educational in nature with suggestions as to how to incorporate the knowledge into everyday life. The second call of the month will support and coach the person around the issues that have arisen.
Educational Sessions Include:
The Importance of Goals and Planning
Eating for Optimal Health
The ABC's of Behavioral Change
The Reality of Cravings
The Role of Willpower
Why This is Important
All meetings take place via telephone.
ABOUT THE COACH
- Vegan since 2006 - lost 50 lbs and greatly improved health
- Graduate of the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coaching Program
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition
- Certified Wellness Practitioner (National Wellness Institute)
- Graduate of the Main Street Vegan Academy
- Graduate of the Institute for Humane Education
Those interested in the coaching program should send and email to
VEGDOCS at VEGDOCS dot COM.